Ngày đăng: 22/05/2019

Free agent safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix had multiple motivations

But mostly White Devin Hester Jerseys , he thinks he’s doing something other players have to wait years for.“You see so many guys get to the end of their successful careers and now they’re trying to chase a ring,” Clinton-Dix said, via Dan Wiederer of the . “I have the opportunity to do that in my prime. Like I said, if you ask me, Chicago was an Eddie Jackson (playoff appearance) away from winning a Super Bowl last year. So if there was any way I could come on to this team and contribute and make plays and get my name back out there, I’m excited about that.”Clinton-Dix was referring to Jackson’s ankle injury Devin Hester Jerseys 2019 , which kept him from playing against the Eagles in the Wild Card round loss.He’ll now join his former Alabama teammate in what should again be a formidable defense, replacing departed free agent Adrian Amos (who completed the circle of life by going to Green Bay, where Clinton-Dix began his career before being traded to Washington in midseason).“I don’t know,” he said of the reasons for his departure. “I did everything right. And I did what I was asked to do. I think they were just looking for change. My time was up. I watched so many guys come in and do all the right things, and things just didn’t work out in Green Bay. So that’s what I had on my shoulders going into year five there. I had to treat every game like it was an interview. And I did just that.”Clinton-Dix also knows that signing a one-year deal with a good team gives him a chance to establish himself for his next deal, which coupled with the success he’s expecting White Jim McMahon Jerseys , could make him an attractive free agent target next year. LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — The Chicago Bears will wait until right before game time for Sunday’s playoff matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles to make a determination on the availability of safety Eddie Jackson.Jackson was officially listed as questionable Friday on the final injury report after he went through a second straight limited practice. He hasn’t had a full practice since before the Dec. 16 game against Green Bay when he suffered a right ankle injury.“We’ll just continue talking to him, see where he’s at, but it’s literally gonna go right up until (a) game-time decision,” Bears coach Matt Nagy said. “If he’s good, let’s go. If not Jim McMahon Jerseys 2019 , then we won’t. We’re going to be smart with him.”Named All-Pro and to the Pro Bowl, Jackson has been out since making his sixth interception of the season. His pick in the end zone ended Aaron Rodgers’ streak of 402 passes without an interception in the Bears 24-17 win over the Packers in mid-December. He was injured with an awkward attempt to stop and down the ball after returning it 13 yards.The Bears started third-year backup Deon Bush in the last two games at Jackson’s safety position.Nagy said because of the stakes of the game there’s a possibility the Bears will let Jackson play even if he isn’t 100 percent healthy. Either way, he said there would be no regrets.“Probably slightly because it is win or go home,” he said. “But yet you have to put both sides, the team and the player, you have to look at it from both sides White Roquan Smith Jerseys , and that’s the hard part.”Jackson was unavailable to comment on his injury.Defensive back DeAndre Houston-Carson had sore ribs following Thursday’s practice and was held out of Friday’s practice. He is questionable for the game.Bilal Nichols (knee) is also questionable after being held out of Friday’s practice as a precaution. Outside linebacker Aaron Lynch (elbow) did not practice and is doubtful.Wide receivers Allen Robinson II (ribs), Anthony Miller (shoulder), and Taylor Gabriel (ribs) are off the injury report after missing all or part of last week’s game.All three went through full practices throughout this week.