Ngày đăng: 03/09/2019

Will Buffalo decide to improve the interior of their line?

"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections NewsNotesOpinionAnalysisDiscussionPodcastNFL DraftSalary CapNFL DraftBuffalo Bills NFL Draft CoverageWhat do Oklahoma Sooners bloggers say about Cody Ford?New White Trent Murphy Jerseys ,23commentsWill Buffalo decide to improve the interior of their line?EDTShareTweetShareShareWhat do Oklahoma Sooners bloggers say about Cody Ford?The Buffalo Bills are finding themselves in a tough position drafting at number 9 because of all the possibilities that they can go with. We’ve been breaking down a number of players so far by talking to the college bloggers who have been covering them through their playing career. This time we’re breaking down Oklahoma interior lineman Cody Ford with Jack Shields from Crimson and Cream Machine.What are his strengths?His biggest strengths are his athleticism (relative to his size), his footwork and his general nastiness. Additionally, his versatility has to be a huge plus for NFL GMs, as he has meaningful experience at both tackle and guard. What are his weaknesses?The other side to that coin is that he doesn’t have sustained experience at any one spot Trent Murphy Jerseys 2019 , so he’s still going to be a bit of a project no matter where he’s placed. One knock is probably the fact that his arms are somewhat short for a tackle, and he also occasionally experiences issues with the speed rush. Because of these things, some believe he would be better suited as a guard at the next level, but I believe he still has the upside to have a long career on the outside.Would Buffalo be a good fit?I think he’d be a decent fit in Buffalo due to the fact that the Bills have a forward-thinking offensive coordinator in Brian Daboll. I think he’ll be able to utilize his strengths. For instance White Chris Ivory Jerseys , Ford has a ton of experience with creative misdirection at Oklahoma, and you see a lot of that from Daboll’s offense.Is he worthy of the top-10 pick?As far as his draft positioning is concerned, I’d see him as sort of a fringe top-10 pick. With the Bills picking at No. 9, he would probably be a good/sensible pick. Next read: The mother of Bills running back LeSean McCoy‘s son filed an affidavit in support of a lawsuit filed against McCoy by another ex-girlfriend that alleges McCoy is at fault for damages she suffered during a home invasion in July.That lawsuit also includes an allegation that McCoy has been abusive toward his son and Stephanie Maisonet’s affidavit said “our son would often come home with bruises” and that she feels she is sending her son to a “monster” when he visits his father. McCoy denied the claims on Tuesday and pointed to an ongoing custody case as the reason behind them.The Bills have not made any change to McCoy’s status as a result of the allegations included in the initial lawsuit and coach Sean McDermott said on Wednesday that remains the case.鈥淟eSean McCoy reached out directly to me yesterday Chris Ivory Jerseys 2019 ,” McDermott said. “I鈥檝e been pleased with how he鈥檚 carried himself since training camp and nothing has changed regarding his availability.鈥滿cCoy also spoke to the media on Wednesday.鈥淭he only thing that I can control is being a great father and loving my son,” McCoy said. “This situation is going to be handled and it鈥檚 not going to distract [from] the responsibilities I have for this team.鈥漌hile the legal matters are not going to interfere with McCoy’s availability, he is dealing with a rib injury that left him limited in Wednesday’s practice.