Ngày đăng: 19/02/2019

Youth Bradley Roby Jersey

New Texans wide receiver Demaryius Thomas touched down in Houston Tuesday evening as he gets set to join his new team officially on Wednesday. The nine-year NFL veteran will spend the next three days in Houston before turning around to return to Denver to face the Broncos in his first game with his new team on Sunday.The Broncos plan to honor Thomas ahead of his return with the Texans this weekend.Thomas spoke with Houston reporters at the airport on Tuesday night and said he was looking forward to the honors from his former team and the chance to play in an offense led by quarterback Deshaun Watson.“I look forward to it Youth Bradley Roby Jersey ,” Thomas said of his return to Denver this weekend, via Mark Berman of FOX 26. “It was an honor. I take my hat off to that organization. They drafted me coming out my rookie year, all the fans stuck with me so it was a wonderful time while I was there. It’s on to the next chapter now.”“It’ll be a little difficult, of course, playing in Denver for eight and a half, nine years and I get traded and the first team I play is Denver. It’ll be a little different. I look forward to it, but I can’t be too emotional. I’ve got to go and be a part of the Houston team and get the W.”That next chapter includes catching passes from Watson Womens Bradley Chubb Jersey , who has helped lead the Texans on a five-game winning streak to take control of the AFC South through the first half of the season.“I watched Deshaun when he was in college at Clemson. Watching his game, I always praised him so being able to play with him now and be part of the Houston Texans, I look forward to it and I’m very excited about it,” Thomas said, via Lainie Fritz of KPRC 2. Having already made football look easy in the first month of the season, Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes appears intent on finding new challenges.Monday against the Broncos, that included making a key play left-handed. This is where we note http://www.thebroncosfootballauthentic.com/ronald-leary-jersey-authentic , because we are professional writers, that Mahomes is not left-handed.While being chased out of the pocket on what would become their game-winning drive, Mahomes converted a first down by throwing a 6-yard pass on third-and 5 with his non-dominant hand to Tyreek Hill.“They never encourage that,” Mahomes said, via Adam Teicher of ESPN.com. “But at the same time, as long as you complete it and you get the first down, they’re fine with that.”Teammates are still amazed by some of the throws he makes http://www.thebroncosfootballauthentic.com/todd-davis-jersey-authentic , but changing hands added a chapter to the lore.“I’ve never seen a quarterback who is right-handed throw the ball left-handed,” Hill said. “Pat actually throws [left-handed] better than me, and I’m left-handed.”“Most guys are told not to do that,” Chiefs fullback Anthony Sherman said. “Then he goes out there and executes it and it’s, ‘OK, I guess you can do that.’“At this point, we should just trust him and know that he won’t put us in a bad situation. He’ll just find a way to get the ball to an open receiver.”At this point http://www.thebroncosfootballauthentic.com/brandon-mcmanus-jersey-authentic , we should accept that Mahomes is capable of just about anything. And with 14 touchdowns, no interceptions, a 126.5 passer rating and a 4-0 record, who is to argue?