Ngày đăng: 11/01/2020

New York Jets Flight Connections 10/09/18 Happy Tuesday

to all. As is our custom Youth Sam Darnold Jerseys , we have compiled relevant Jets links today for your reading pleasure. Please enjoy all of these stories.Rich Cimini: New York Jets' mindset as they try to stack wins: 'We have to grow up' NY Jets: Kelvin Beachum Interview on Inside the JetsManish Mehta: You won't see Sam Darnold taking aim at teammates with Lil' Wayne by his sideMatt Stypulkoski: Jets stock report after win vs. BroncosBrian Costello: Illness may force Rodgers to take leave of absence from JetsMark Cannizzaro: The Jets just might have Eli Manning’s spiritual heirBrian Costello: The Jets have been here before — and it all went wrongBrian Costello: Making sense of the very Jekyll-and-Hyde JetsAlbert Breer: Sam Darnold's deep shots have Jets buzzing againManish Mehta: Jets say they 'got to grow up' to avoid letdown after impressive win over Broncos One wouldn’t think to compare Jets teammates Le'Veon Bell and Sam Darnold to one another.Darnold’s a quarterback and Bell is a running back, which means they have very different skill sets and responsibilities on the football field. As Bell has gotten to know Darnold since joining the Jets Sam Darnold Jerseys Stitched , however, he’s realized that there are similarities between the two.Bell called Darnold “a competitor” who is always looking to get better on the practice field and said he’d describe himself the same way.“It’s hard to describe someone that’s like that because I’m like that Youth Nathan Shepherd Jerseys ,” Bell said, via the team’s website. “A lot of people go to practice and you’re just practicing. They call a play and you run the play. When they call a play for me Nathan Shepherd Jerseys Stitched , I’m trying to work myself and I’m trying to like really get better at it. And I can see that in Sam. When he makes a throw he doesn’t really like, I can see that in his face Youth Chris Herndon Jerseys , ‘I could’ve thrown that better.’ You’ve got to love that about him because he literally wants to be perfect. He reminds me a lot of myself in that aspect.”The Jets are hopeful that Bell and Darnold will be two peas in a pod when it comes to production in games as well, although putting that to the test will wait until the regular season as Bell won’t be playing at all in August.