Ngày đăng: 11/01/2020

First-round picks who don’t get their fifth-year options

picked up respond in different ways.Washington wide receiver Josh Doctson said this week that he’s taking no extra motivation from the team’s decision to pass on the option. Bills defensive end Shaq Lawson is taking the opposite view.Lawson said this week that he is using the Bills’ call on 2020 as fuel for his preparations for the year to come.“No Authentic Darryl Johnson Jersey , I ain’t concerned. It’s motivation. I know what time it is. It’s do or die,” Lawson said Darryl Johnson Jersey Boys , via the . “I’ve been through a situation like this before. It’s just a small step. Me, I’m just gonna go out there and ball this year and see where everything falls.”Lawson has produced 76 tackles Infant Darryl Johnson Jersey , 10 sacks and four forced fumbles while missing 13 games over his first three seasons. More production and less time on the sideline would be good places to start avoiding the death side of his predicament. We found out on Sunday that the Colts and Titans will close out the regular season on NBC in a game that will determine which of the two AFC South clubs advance to the postseason this year.The other 30 teams will also be in action on Sunday and all of the other games will either kick off a 1 p.m. ET or 4:25 p.m. ET. As usual, the league has done its best to make sure that as few teams as possible are kicking off with nothing to play for in the final week of the season by moving games between the two windows.The full schedule appears below along with which television network will be broadcasting the game.1:00 p.m. ETFalcons at Buccaneers FOXPanthers at Saints FOXCowboys at Giants FOXLions at Packers FOXJaguars at Texans CBSDolphins at Bills CBSJets at Patriots CBS4:25 p.m. ETRaiders at Chiefs CBSCardinals at Seahawks FOXBears at Vikings FOXBengals at Steelers CBSBrowns at Ravens CBSChargers at Broncos CBSEagles at Washington FOX49ers at Rams FOX8:20 p.m. ETColts at Titans NBC